2010 - ‘Glow in the Dark’ - University of Tübingen (Germany)
2016 – ‘Urban Elements’ – Rotondes (cycle cube) – Luxembourg City (LUX)
Selected group shows
2012 – ‘Kunst im Club’ – Altes Zollamt – Stuttgart (Germany)
2013 - ‘Kunst im Club’ – Altes Zollamt – Stuttgart (Germany)
2014 – ‘Urban Playground’ – Urban Art Gallery – Stuttgart (Germany)
2014 – ‘KuFa’s Urban Art’ – Kulturfabrik – Esch (LUX)
2015 – ‘Urban Stories’ – Neumünster Abbey – Luxembourg City (LUX)
2017 – TBA – Esch Theatre – Esch (LUX) upcoming
Photos:CNA's Portfolio Days and Night 2016
I was shortlisted to participate in the Portfolio Days and Night at Luxembourg's Centre National de l'Audiovisuel. Along with 27 other international photographers, I was able to have my work reviewed by an expert jury, which inluded:
- Daphné Anglès, The New York Times’ European Picture coordinator, Paris, France.
- Danielle Igniti, directeur des Centres d’art Nei Liicht et Dominique Lang, Dudelange, Luxembourg.
- Andrea Copetti, fondateur de la librairie Tipi Bookshop, Bruxelles, Belgique.
- Michaela Obermair, co-directrice de Eyes On, Vienna, Austria.
- Elina Heikka, directeur du Finnish Museum of Photography, Helsinki, Finlande.
- Karen Mc Quaid, curatrice, The Photographers’ Gallery, Londres, UK.
- Michèle Walerich and Daniela Del Fabbro, curatrices, CNA, Dudelange, Luxembourg.
The Portfolio Night featured a slideshow with projects by all the 28 participants, which was accompanied by live music by the Luxembourgish band Napoleon Gold. You can watch the video here:
Previous Exhibition: Urban Elements lightbox installation at Rotondes, Luxembourg.
Current exhibition: URBAN ELEMENTS lightbox installation at Rotondes in the course of the Rotondes' cycle CUBE
Place des Rotondes
Previous Exhibition: Urban Stories at Abbaye de Neumünster, Luxembourg.
The "Urban Stories" exhibition on the occasion of the CinEast Festival looks at the city as a phenomenon of social organisation interwoven in a specific architectural context, which is continually changing over time.
The joint project by Katarzyna Majak and Boris Loder is an interesting photographic dialogue between a Polish and a Luxembourgish photographer. Both use a similar photographic aesthetic in trying to glean from the chaos of the urban space some characteristic and meaningful elements in their city.
Centre Culturel de Rencontre Abbaye de Neumünster
28, rue Münster
Previous Exhibition: Urban Playground at Urban Art Gallery Stuttgart.
Selected Urban Elements on display in a group exhibition with works by (among others) 123Klan, ViseOne, Dome, Marc C Woehr, Shepard Fairey/OBEY.
URBAN ART GALLERY